Warrock glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubian13

i downloaded this game my friend played that also has the same computer as me. but for some reason he could play it and i cant it glithces and gives me a blue screen i hace 64mb of a video card but i thought it was enough cause seems to be playing great.

LOL!

the minimum requerments are double ur video card....

you need 512 ram

good internet connection

no viruses

all ports opend

good processor

good network card

and your set :D

i play warrock too, lvl 30 red dimond :D:D

im having issues too but its obveous where your is comming from...

LOL, not a chance m8

you need to get ur better graphics card soon

i just got a

palit geforce 9500 super gt 2gig

its so frkn awsom and because all the rpices are low i got it and a stick of 1gig duel ram (equivelant of 2 gigs)

so now iv pretty much got 2 gig ram for grahpcis and if it cant hold it then it will start to use the 4 gig from ram slots :D

i love my pc now ^^

and dude, all i can suggest for a game is the one and only, shiyest game ever RUNESCAPE! LOOL!

u might aswell just get better graphics card and some ram, i pays an extra £10 for the extra gig on my gc

its wlel worth it man :D

wow dude dont exagerate theres plenty of games that work with 64mb like combat arms or total overdose and alot more

wow dude dont exagerate theres plenty of games that work with 64mb like combat arms or total overdose and alot more

yea.....

im not so shure they do lol, all the games iv playd requer at least 500 and not 64.....

i think you mean games like lunia, probobly not even like that...

combat arms requers like GeForce 2 MX, im not sure thats better than the one you got but meh.....

Yea i no there are lots of games that do low graphics and stuff but they tend to be, umm, crap... no offence...

the best games like gunz, warrock, knightonline, sword of the new world, rappelz epic 5 (or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1, it is 5 now though :D ) and loads of games like rf online and rohan online but thats all my opnion, those are the best games :D

Well good luck on fiding a good game then :D

heres a site to glance at :D http://www.rpg-games.com/

LOL, not a chance m8

you need to get ur better graphics card soon

i just got a

palit geforce 9500 super gt 2gig

its so frkn awsom and because all the rpices are low i got it and a stick of 1gig duel ram (equivelant of 2 gigs)

so now iv pretty much got 2 gig ram for grahpcis and if it cant hold it then it will start to use the 4 gig from ram slots :D

i love my pc now ^^

and dude, all i can suggest for a game is the one and only, shiyest game ever RUNESCAPE! LOOL!

u might aswell just get better graphics card and some ram, i pays an extra £10 for the extra gig on my gc

its wlel worth it man :D

Your graphics card doesn't use system memory. That's why it has it's own memory built in. Access times for the graphics card to the system RAM are too slow for it to be used to any great effect.

Video RAM doesn't matter as much as the clocks and shaders available to the card. The only things limited by RAM are texture size, resolution, and the levels of AA/AF possible.

Plenty of old games should run fine on a 64 MB card. By old I mean 2002 and previous.

On another note, I'd suggest you learn to use proper English. More people will bother to read and answer well-written posts.

Your graphics card doesn't use system memory. That's why it has it's own memory built in. Access times for the graphics card to the system RAM are too slow for it to be used to any great effect.

Video RAM doesn't matter as much as the clocks and shaders available to the card. The only things limited by RAM are texture size, resolution, and the levels of AA/AF possible.

Plenty of old games should run fine on a 64 MB card. By old I mean 2002 and previous.

On another note, I'd suggest you learn to use proper English. More people will bother to read and answer well-written posts.

By setting the paging files correctly it can increase the results of your gameplay ;D
By lowering your settings you have a better chance of game play.

You asked why you were getting this blue screen, im telling you:

ether ur hardware is fuked up
your hardware cant cope with all the pressure
software malfunction (virus)
(many more reasons, like registry is broken/changed)

it is normaly caused by over heating due to lack of reasources...(as in ram, cpu, graphics, SOUND, outdated software....

Use secunia to update your computer fully, all software. its free

Unless you mean some kind of 2d game then il be surprised, sereously!

We didnt go on this website to brag about my spelling, if its bad it's because im typing fast, so please stop changing the subject and being childish :D

Hope this helped

Woops i thought you were original creater of post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back