Watch Bill Gates and Jimmy Fallon drink poop water

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Bill Gates had no qualms with drinking water that – minutes earlier – was sewage, but could he convince someone like Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon to do the same?

The segment, which aired on NBC the other night, aimed to bring awareness to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the progress they’ve made over the past 15 years.

The snippet embedded above highlights a device called the Omniprocessor which is able to take human waste and convert it into clean drinking water and spare electricity through the clever use of a steam engine.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Not impressed. I want to see the two urinate into a bottle, clean it right on the stage and then drink it. Then I will be a believer.

Not impressed. I want to see the two urinate into a bottle, clean it right on the stage and then drink it. Then I will be a believer.
I'm certain if you saw the process of purification, you would be a believer regardless. And if you think about it you have been drinking centuries of **** water your whole life, that has been filtered thousands of times no matter how you twist and turn the facts.

Rain falls to earth, sun evaporates the water back to the clouds, the clouds return the rain to earth. It's the "dust to dust, ashes to ashes cycle for H2O.

Distillation is accomplished by evaporation. So, the poop stays on earth, and the water goes to heaven.

I think this means Bill Gates IS God after all, since his process is faster than God's. Those of you Apple-lytes who pray to Jobs as lord of all instead, it will do you no good to mention this blasphemy.

(Please note, I'm a practicing atheist, so all of the foregoing is pseudo-scientific /pop-philosophical bullsh!t).

Last edited:

That's been done by several people, I remember John Ticket doing this on the UK tv show "Brainiac". Though perfectly safe to drink etc he was gipping and almost sick due to the taste.

Back