Weird graphics distortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a problem which i think may be getting gradually worse. I fear I may need a new Graphics card but i'm hoping this isn't the case because i dont have the money to do it.
Anyway, the problem is most of the time when I play a game I get these wierd distortions on my screen going from the centre and getting wider to the edges of the screen and moving around. It isnt always constant and the problem is intermitent but it is really annoying. I can't include images on here yet cos i'm new lol just realised that which is a bit of a bummer but someone may be familiar with the problem anyway.

If anyone can help it would be much apreciated cos i want to hammer WoW without feeling like i'm going to have a seizure.

cheers

Do you know anyone who has a GFX card that you could insert for a few minutes? Using a "known working part" is a 'free' way of seeing if it's your card or not Do other games work with this card? It plainly is related to your computer's ability to operate visually. You need to try another card b4 you can determine what's what. Luckily graphics processors are much cheaper than a few years ago. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back