What do you like to do on the weekends?

poertner_1274

I was just curious what people like to do on the weekend.
I personally like to go out and enjoy the company of my friends, but I also like to sit at home and play around with my computer(of course that is after a few Brewskies have been consumed). I would much rather go hang out with my friends, no wait........I would rather sit at home by myself........wait, I mean I want to meet new people........but actually...........

If you have any suggestions for me I would appreciate it, as I just sit at home and hope someone posts something that I can help them with here at 3DS. Otherwise, it is just another worthless night in front of the computer.

Thanks partner, Ya'll been helpful ya hear.

We can rule the galaxy as father and son!

You don't want to know. Well, ok, if you do, then here it is.

I don't have a woman at the moment, so I can get away with a lot more. Usually Friday night I head over to the pub with people from work, or with a friend who comes to stay over. After a few drinks (if we have not managed to impress any young ladies - i.e. every time, LOL!) we head back to my nice flat, and listen to music, watch movies and "South Park" and stuff like that, and of course....

.....DRINK BEER!

And smoke cigarettes and also some other things as well. By about 2-3 am in the morning, I have usually passed out.

I try to wake early on Saturday (even although I spend all day watching TV) and have been known (rather disgustingly enough) to finish friday night's beer and takeaway food in the morning.

I try to do something good Saturday night like visit friends or go to see a film at the cinema.

Sunday is a lazy day, watching TV, surfing the net, and sleeping. In the evening I visit my Mum's house to see my brother and little sister. I stay there for dinner.

Then I come home, and take it easy before work comes back again monday morning..

"What we do in life... That goes to eternity..." -Maximus-

i remembered answering a poll like this over at ign.com...
my answer was "like always, stare at the wall" :jajaja:

actually, all i do in my weekends are waking as late as possible, and sit around being bored :p
i may go into town to check out if there's any new games, software that would be of my interests...
or go to a promotional booth of some company to play with laptops, macs and such (played with the imac last weekend :D )
other than that is just watching TV, and playing some old games...

but since the starting of this quarter (january), i've been really busy with the karate club.
there were camps, competitions, and yesterday was the "belt rank test". so it's keeping me pretty busy.
and yesterday i hung around with my friend for 4 hrs (till 4 am) helping (or maybe being annoying :p ) him and his group for a play. quite fun as i don't have these kind of stuff at the college. (ah... how i missed these kind of things... :( )

Re: We can rule the galaxy as father and son!

Originally posted by Phantasm66
also some other things as well.

Like what?:suspiciou

I usually play games. Tribes 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Ghost Recon, Quake 3, it's all good.

I also cruise 3DS :cool:

Uneventful & unmemorable weekends for me

I try to do the work I should have done during the "working" week. I do not intoxicate myself by smoking tobacco nor drinking alcohol. Saturday afternoons I work washing up at the local Inn...other than that I catch up on lost sleep. Yes, it may be boring, but I skip the hangover ;)

Friday night did not go to sleep til 6:30am.
Saturday night (last night as of this post), did not go to bed til 8:30 am. Thats bad - fun then - but bad now. Class tomarrow morning will be hard to go to because I'm getting used to this sleeping til way past noon because of the night before.
Normally I either drink with a few guys here, or drink at the bar until it closes then drink with a few guys here.

...w...w...weekends?

they dont really exist fer me.... its all homework/homework/work/homework.....

Sleep, eat watch movies, play counter-strike, read 3ds, sleep, sunday i have to go to church. and then it is back to normal routine on monday...

• Snowboard (depending on conditions)
    , play squash
  • Drink/eat with friends, go to parties, Make a fool of myself infront of women, eat take away food at sometime between 2am and 5am
  • Sleep lots
  • Play Counterstrike, PS2 games, Watch DVDs, Listen to music, read 3DS.
  • Dread having to go back to work on the monday afterwards.

Command, tear this ship apart!

Originally posted by Arris
  • Drink/eat with friends, go to parties, Make a fool of myself infront of women, eat take away food at sometime between 2am and 5am

I usually start out well as regards my banter and the sugar and spice. Then the drink kicks in. And the other things....

Then its game over.

Oh, well.

Re: Command, tear this ship apart!

I usually start out well as regards my banter and the sugar and spice. Then the drink kicks in. And the other things....

Then its game over.

Oh, well.

I have my good moments.
But they are generally out numbered by the bad moments by quite a considerable amount.

You are unwise to lower your defenses!

According to my friends, there have been a good few occassions where I have been out, and some girl has taken a liking to me, and I have been COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to this because I've had a pint glass jammed in my mouth.

According to one friend, I was in the middle of getting chatted up once and I went to the bar, had an aftershock, and then completely forgot about the girl.

Still, other friends have done much worse. I've got one mate who actually threw up over a girl's chest who was trying to talk to him.

Now that's like something out of South Park.:eek: ;)

Unaware of or not open to the idea that one could be being chatted up

I feel your pain.
Its terrible when your friends tell you what you have done when it is too late to do anything about it.
Sometimes your just out for a fun night with no complications and this is often when you are caught unaware of a females attraction to you.... :(

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force...

Too true, my friend, too true.

You go out to try and look for girlies, you find nothing.

You go out to have a drinking session with your mates, and what do you know a girlie takes a liking to you.

And of course you are already so drunk you are bound to make a mess of it.

Why can't they meet me on my "going out to pull" night?

Such is life.

alas!

reminds me of...
"the less you look for love, the more it will be dropped on your front door"

I would usually spend time doing stuff on the site, or the complete opposite ;) , that would be spending time off the site... depending if it has been a hectic week, or if there is still a lot of stuff left to be done.

Other than that, I like spending time with my girlfriend and friends, too bad she's away right now and will be for one more month... ahhg... :mad:

Re: You are unwise to lower your defenses!

According to one friend, I was in the middle of getting chatted up once and I went to the bar, had an aftershock, and then completely forgot about the girl.

Maybe a good thing. What I mean is, not every girl that takes a liking is to ya is ... desirable. And after a few shots, sometimes it's hard to distinguish which is which.

But then again, I haven't been on the scene for a while, and my girlfriend gets mad jealous a lot, it's kinda cute though.

You are completely dumb to lower your defences - Darth.

Originally posted by PanicX
And after a few shots, sometimes it's hard to distinguish which is which.

The mistake has been made....;)

Since last year my week-ends have involved me working.:dead:

My contract is gonna end in September & I really don't think I'm gonna renew it. I'll miss the money for a while but by June next year I should be finished with my classes.

Might take some vacation before I actually start working. I'll see once I get there.;)

A break is always a good thing. Because too much work and no play makes Didou mad :) I am trying to take a break from finding a job for this summer, but I think I will have to break down and get one.

I'm trying not to have a breakdown (nervous) from work.
I wanted to take a break after university but my parents insisted that I go for some job interviews for the practice and here I am in the job that got offered to me after my first interview 3 years on!!! :eek:

weekends

I try and spend as much time as possible away from my machine, gardening, mountain biking and the odd game of golf. Inevitably I drink and smoke far too much with friends (I do have one), come home in the small hours, think that tweaking my machine would be a good idea and then spend the rest of the weekend trying to rectify what I had broken in a drunken stupor.

Damn, the footy season is almost over - But the World cup will be on soon - Yay!!:D

Back