What DVD burner do I need to burn this Video file extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterproof

A friend of mine gave me some videos for me to burn from the USB stick he gave me, I usually just convertXtoDVD for avi conversion but this media file extension I had no idea how to use, i tried to use convertXtoDVD but it made it into a ISO file, which is what I do not need, anyone can tell me what program that just burns the file into a blank dvd? or do i have to convert it or something?

Screenshot:

77170915rc6.jpg

you should just be able to right-click the file, then properties, and then the 'General' tab of the file properties should show you the 'Type of file:'

otherwise, just try giving it a file extension you are familiar with and see if it works.

(have you tried asking your mate?)

you should just be able to right-click the file, then properties, and then the 'General' tab of the file properties should show you the 'Type of file:'

otherwise, just try giving it a file extension you are familiar with and see if it works.

(have you tried asking your mate?)

It just says 'video clip'

and my mate went on a holiday, can't contact till next week, lol.

Thanks mate.

It says:

Codec: 4CC xvid Name XviD

Stream type: OpenDML AVI

So what program could I use to do it, without having to first converting, just straight to a blank DVD

Sorry for the long delay in replying, thing is I've just reported to school and was just settling in, you can just use any burner to burn the video clip. It will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back