What is happening to my desk?

Ever since I got my new GPU,my desk has been vibrating.It only starts vibrating when the GPU heats up and reaches like 70C,which happens pretty fast and idk if that's okay either.Anyway,any solutions to stop my desk from vibrating at least?

My guess would be the cooling fans are out of balance. If so, the only way to fix them, would be to replace them.

If the card is under warranty, you can take the card back and try another. If not you would need to change the fans yourself.

My guess would be the cooling fans are out of balance. If so, the only way to fix them, would be to replace them.

If the card is under warranty, you can take the card back and try another. If not you would need to change the fans yourself.
Fans of the card or the normal fans?

Fans of the card or the normal fans?
You was talking GPU temp, so I assumed GPU fans. Although 70C is not really that hot at all.

If you have mechanical HDD drives, it could be the drives vibrating when they spin up. Nothing you can do about that, short of replacing them.

You was talking GPU temp, so I assumed GPU fans. Although 70C is not really that hot at all.

If you have mechanical HDD drives, it could be the drives vibrating when they spin up. Nothing you can do about that, short of replacing them.
Alright I will consider your advice.One more thing.I sometimes get random frame spikes(1 second frame drops) when playing certain games,no matter my graphics settings,could it be a CPU bottleneck?I'm running a radeon rx580 8GB vram GPU and an i5-6500

I'm sorry but I can't answer that question. Gaming stutter is not my strong suit. Neither is AMD cards.

The other guys would likely need to know which games you are having issues with. That would allow them to cross reference your card and game with recorded benchmarks. Your ISP connection rates and ping would be helpful as well.

PATHPING is a great tool to evaluate your connection to a given server. If you have highly irregular times, then this tool will finger point where the issue is in the path.

Back