what to get 6200 or 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppsssooo

ok i have a 5200 fx geforce and i wana upgrade i have somewhat more than enough for a 6200 but i need some what more for the 6600 tell me which i should get obviously 6600 but what are the major differences
thank you

get a 6600gt or better based card. the 6200 series are far lower in performance and will be a dissapointment.

ok i kind of figure most people have a 6600 or gt version of it but anyway am i correct at least that it is still good for a year or more? iknow there are people that even have worse but is it ok for a while cuz 6800 it still alot of money and yea im getting a 6600

ppsssooo said:
ok i kind of figure most people have a 6600 or gt version of it but anyway am i correct at least that it is still good for a year or more? iknow there are people that even have worse but is it ok for a while cuz 6800 it still alot of money and yea im getting a 6600

Good choice,very happy with my 6600.

good for a year? the graphics industry is very fast-paced and any new card will be obsolete long before a year has passed. but then again, when i say obsolete i mean that there are far superior cards on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back