Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others.....

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently using a Yamaha YST-MSW10 sub and a pair of Sound Level XXL speakers... Nice crisp sound, and more than enough power...

Apart from that, I've got Logitech 4.1 speakers somewhere, and Creatives 4.1 (the original I believe...)

but considering the way my room currently looks, and the fact that I'm moving in 3 weeks leaves using more than 2.1 systems too much of a hassle...

.02$

Head phones made by Sony.
Don't really use speaker system.
I prefer headphones for playing Counter-strike.
I have the output from my soundcard hooked up to my stereo.
I haven't tried plugging it into my Dolby5.1 Amp yet but since that lives in my living room with my TV and PS2 I have been too lazy to even consider PC -> 5.1 Amp ;)
I do have an ancient pair of Commodore speakers that I have used on occasion for music play back...

Cerwin Vega 8" "bookshelf" speakers although they are much larger than the current 8" Cerwin bookshelf ones. Also the port has been extended which increased the bass output, still very crisp and clear though. Got them running off a Technics 100x5 reciever, not the best setup you will find but good enough for me.

Originally posted by Arris
Head phones made by Sony.
Don't really use speaker system.
I prefer headphones for playing Counter-strike.
I have the output from my soundcard hooked up to my stereo.
I haven't tried plugging it into my Dolby5.1 Amp yet but since that lives in my living room with my TV and PS2 I have been too lazy to even consider PC -> 5.1 Amp ;)
I do have an ancient pair of Commodore speakers that I have used on occasion for music play back...

Heh I use AIWA headphones for counter-strike

I have an old set of Victrola(they used to make stereos a looooong time ago) headphones that sound better than any I have seen in a long time. I have had them for fifteen years but they were pretty old when I got them. They have a separate volume and tone control for each ear. They are pretty big and heavy though so I don't use them much.

I have the creative Inspire 4.1 speaker system, crystal clear but the little subwoofer is really small so it doesnt have the greatest bass to it

FPS1800/2000 vs Inspire 4.1 4400

I have always wondered which has a better sound quality. FPS 1800/2000 and Creative Inspire 4.1. The other day i went to america.creative.com, it was stated that the inspire 4.1 was the best in the creative and cambridge 4point series. But based on figures FPS 1800/2000 are more powerful than that of inspire 4.1 4400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back