Whats the fastest 400mhz p4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantrag

i've got a 1.5 ghz p4 and would like to upgrade it. i thought the fastest 400mhz fsb p4 was the 2.4 ghz but i'm not shure could anyone tell me witch is the fastest p4 with a 400mhz fsb

3.2GHz@400MHz fsb

Edit: Silly me! I was temporarily confused and was thinking of 800 MHz fsb. Not sure why. Another late night perhaps. :)

the 2.6GHZ is the last 400MHZ ( only) FSB Chip intel makes. Newegg has them for around 200.00

The newest Intel processor I see @ 400mhz FSB is the 2.6GHz Northwood Socket 478, as Iss said. Though I won't depend on NewEgg to list them all. You may want to check Intel's website to be sure.

Just make sure that you check your motherboard spec's to make sure that it supports that specific processor.

yo quiero

taco bell...........hehe, i am confuse-ed.........i better, stay off the hot sauce :D

Re: yo quiero

Originally posted by JSR
taco bell...........hehe, i am confuse-ed.........i better, stay off the hot sauce :D

Ehh??

I think you'd better stay off the drugs...:p

no wonder they call you, rusty

not too sharp, are we now me laddy.....hehe.........if, by chance you noticed, ......on nic's avatar......read em' and weep.....so, i was poking fun, at his faux pas...........ok, put down the hash pipe, rusty :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back