Which tablet should I get?

Which one?

• Nexus 7 (2013)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have had a Nexus 7 (2012) 32 + LTE for the last 2 years and it has been a great tablet. However recently it has stopped charging again (4th time), the headphone jack is loose and only works rarely and the screen has yellow marks in all 4 corners. I mainly use my tablet for youtube, internet browsing and playing games. Since I want replace it with a similar sized screen I was looking at the Nexus 7 (2013 or the iPad Mini Retina. Which one is best for what I want? Not really bothered about the OS, just would like to general peoples thoughts.

I have had a Nexus 7 (2012) 32 + LTE for the last 2 years and it has been a great tablet. However recently it has stopped charging again (4th time), the headphone jack is loose and only works rarely and the screen has yellow marks in all 4 corners. I mainly use my tablet for youtube, internet browsing and playing games. Since I want replace it with a similar sized screen I was looking at the Nexus 7 (2013 or the iPad Mini Retina. Which one is best for what I want? Not really bothered about the OS, just would like to general peoples thoughts.
Well as far as web browsing and youtube go I would say get the best priced one and not worry.

As for games and such I will say this, each library of games is getting similar but there are some differences between them so if both have the same things your looking for there then I would again default to the best priced one.

Last thing I will say is the screen is very important so based on that the ipad mini retina does have a better screen so if your after something very media centric then I would say if everything else before is met other than price if your willing to pay the extra the Ipad Mini Retina has a better screen and overall specs so it maybe the best option.

So in short I would say get the Ipad if price is of no concern because it has the more robust set for what your doing otherwise the Nexus is a better price alternative which will still be just fine!

I have an ipad mini and swear by it. It's a slick device and not too pricey for Apple. Although it only has half the storage, if you're mainly using it for YouTube and Games you needn't worry. Particularly since you've had consistent trouble with charging the Nexus.

Back