Why can't people see my for sale posts on Facebook groups?

I frequently post items for sale in dedicated Facebook groups daily (about 50+ posts across 4 groups daily) and for years it has been fine but ever since Facebook started the marketplace option, there seems to be a glitch whereby I can still post items for sale but it is only visible to me. I've searched other forums and have came across maybe 1 or 2 other cases like this but still no solution. Anyone have any insight as to why this is happening or even how to solve this problem? (other than creating a new account which works but it gets banned almost a week later for sure)

If your postings are being controlled by the admins, then you must be violating something in the Terms & Conditions.

You may be banned by Facebook. I mean they prefer to sell ads and don't want anyone to advertise or sell something for free. If there were too many messages with links they may filter your account in such a way.

You may be banned by Facebook. I mean they prefer to sell ads and don't want anyone to advertise or sell something for free. If there were too many messages with links they may filter your account in such a way.
You're partially correct, I belong to a fb group called buynothing(your city) where individuals in cities post items they don't want/need, fb has occasionally messed with it. Its one reason of a few I won't leave fb.

You're partially correct, I belong to a fb group called buynothing(your city) where individuals in cities post items they don't want/need, fb has occasionally messed with it. Its one reason of a few I won't leave fb.
As for me this is the exact reason why I decided to left Facebook. Now it seems that it's not a social network anymore. Just a platform for advertisement. That's why I moved to different messenger with my friends.

As for me this is the exact reason why I decided to left Facebook. Now it seems that it's not a social network anymore. Just a platform for advertisement. That's why I moved to different messenger with my friends.
To each their own (y) (Y):)

IMO, FB should not be a point-of-purchase, but a "cracker barrel" for gathering of friends --

albeit I left FB a decade ago.

Back