Wierd problem, GHP win32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with a error message that pops up 3 min after i have started windows, the error message can be seen here: http://www.freewebs.com/clanpissoff/errorrepport.JPG
(sry about freewebs) The first message is to the top left, ive clicked the link and then the message to the right comes up and last i clicked the tech info about the error repport (the bottom window)

When this message pops up, all new programs i open has no sound, all the programs allready started before this popup got sound.
Im not allowed to change sound settings, it gives me a message that says:

"There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixer devices, go to control panel, click printers and other hardware, and then click add hardware

This program will now close"

Well i have to reinstall my sounddrivers (realtekAC97) without restarting my computer, cause if i do it will crash when windows starts again, but if i dont restart it will work, until i reebot.

I have reformated my computer now, and it all seemed pretty ok until suddenly this stupid popup came up again and the same problem occured, so now im asking here at techspot if someone can help me with this problem

I got one lead, and that is windows update, it may have been a windows update that triggered this after the reformating. If you need more info i will be happy to give you

CPU: AMD ATHALON XP 2400+
Motherboard: MSI KT6V
RAM: Buffalo 1024MB 400Mhz DDR-RAM DIMM
GPU: Radeon 9600 pro 128 mb
PSU: 500W Neo HE Power ATX12V v2.2

Well i formated one more time, and i had just installed windows and drivers when this crash poped up again.

So it wasnt any new windows updates that did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back