Win 10,000 from Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just you Canadians,but also the rest of the world. Its just ridiculous that these competitions will only recognized USA in these modern day times.

Canadian said:
But it isn't! Amazing eh?
oh yeah, after all these 'you won british uk lottery' and '$ 10 000 prize for microsoft is waiting for you' emails i am prepared to throw a stone at anyone who says microsoft and prize/win/lottery on the same sentence.

raffles, sweepstakes, and other promotions are prohibited on TS. (due to the amount of fraud- even if this one is legit.) Unless sponsored by TS itself. You risk getting banned.

Tedster said:
raffles, sweepstakes, and other promotions are prohibited on TS. (due to the amount of fraud- even if this one is legit.) Unless sponsored by TS itself. You risk getting banned.
No they are not Tedster, if it's legit (and this one comes from MS themselves) there is no problem about it. What is prohibited is advertising your own stuff or spamming the forum with self promotion content.

I stand corrected. But too many similar raffles lead to phising attempts..... I'm looking out for TS members in general....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back