Windows 10 will not install

I have a computer that has a 1tb that has windows on it with a 4tb that I'm using for video game storage. I was having problems playing the steam games off the 2 HDDs and system would blue screen from time to time (Mostly while playing Elder Scrolls Online, only one other game, Unturned, has caused a bluescreen thus far.). The issue seemed to be caused by the games being on a different HDD than the windows installation. I decided to format the 4tb and load windows directly onto it. So after formatting the 4Tb HDD I removed the 1tb HDD that had windows on it and tried to use a dvd with win10 iso on it. Computer would not boot the disc said boot failed. so then I made a flash drive with win10 iso on it and again would not load (side note had problem getting into bios because keyboard wasn't getting power in time to enter them fixed by unplugging everything except keyboard) . Then I found my system disc that came with the computer and inserted it. The install seems to start correctly, asking me for my language/country. When I clicked install and entered my key, it showed a screen that says drive 0 128 mb (I have no Idea what that is and says windows cant be loaded on this drive.) My 4tb HDD Isn't showing on list. It does however show up in BIOS. If I put the 1Tb HDD back in, it shows up in BIOS but not for the install list

AMD FX 8core fx9590
the motherboard is a gigabyte 78lmt-usb3 r2
16gb ram
GEFORCE GTX 750Ti

Name and model number of the hard drives please ?
If you had two bsod while using your 4tb hard drive, look into finding hdd tools for it.
Do a boot sector scan to see if it finds bad sectors, then attempt to zero fill it.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, switch out the sata cables for new ones.
See if the bios will show the correct information for the hard drive, if not the hard drive is probably dead.
https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/
https://support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?p=2

Hard drives are fine work fine together and bios and disk manager both detect the Hdd did scan and no bad sectors I am new at this so I dont know what Zero fill is

Back