Windows 7 x64 Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Setup:
AMD PHENOM II X4 965 125W AM3 BLACK EDITION RETAIL BOXED
Gigabyte ATi Radeon 4850 with Zalman cooler
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO, AMD 785G Chipset, DDR3, AM3, ATX
OCZ 4GB PC3-10666 DDR3 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB)

Have updated all drivers and run all windows updates however I still randomly receive the Page Fault in Non paged area error 0x50

I will attach the recent memory dumps

I have tried running chkdsk /f /r and memtest numerous times, so that rules out those issues perhaps

Only had the components for around 2 -3 weeks :(

I've also cleared the page file and started a new one and the system doesn't overheat

I have a 120mm fan on the rear a 250mm on the side and a high speed 120mm on the front

Regards

This error can either be caused by faulty hardware or a service ...... start with checking your RAM Sticks i'd advise.

well the funny thing is in my case memtest never reported any errors and the same ram module worked perfectly in the XP x64 .......

Phenom II may be the problem?

I am having the same problem, and the CPU is identical. Mine only happens when I try to put 8GB of DDR3 RAM into the machine. Is your 4 GB of RAM installed in the orange sockets or black? I bought a replacement stick of RAM to swap with, and the problem continues. Windows also displays an error in a window (not BSOD) that talks about the wermgr.exe. Don't know what that is.

@ClassClown
Please start your own thread to have a better chance at getting help.

Also if you can please give some details about nature of error; you can dig out some info from windows event viewer logs as well. Event Viewer is located in Control Panel, Admin Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back