Windows Vista admin password empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need2no

Hey guys, very serious problem I forgot the password for my administrator and account and my friend helped me use linux to clear the password and when i used the ophcrack cd it tells me that the password for Admin is empty but when i try to log in it still requests a password and when I press enter it tells me the password is incorrect. Please you guys I cannot do anything with out the admin priviledges. Is there anyway to get into it.

Still nothing

The Administrator account still does not allow me to long....I have done everythin nothing will work and the password is still empty

This is an interesting one.

So the computer only has one user
And that user is the Administrator
And you tried all options in my link, and you get what exactly? A blank password? The wrong password?

Something aint right here :D

No my computer has 3 users.....2 are standard and one is admin but the standard users cannot do anything including program installation without entering the admin password....but the password is empty and vista is still asking for it

That tool does work properly in that OS, and I already posted that link above

What I think is more likely is a corrupted registry hive, that is stopping the 3 tools I provided to work properly

wskaihd, I notice you're finding old threads asking for password help. Did you look when the threads were started?

I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0 . it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD,USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. It works perfectly to reset your Windows password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back