Votes: 1 8.3%
  • With your next computer

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

Just wondering how many people were thinking about buying this. I read a few reviews that said the good surpass the bad. When's its release date anyway?

I have gone for 4-5 years!! Knowing Microsoft it's gonna take that long to iron the bugs out!!

Think Howard is being a bit kind there!!:)

I'm going to go against the grain here and say when it comes out. I'm likely going to pick up Media Center OEM (XP) from newegg with the free upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I'm basically getting 2 OSes there for cheaper than Vista Home Premium upgrade by itself. Although I'm not sure if the VHP is OEM, probably is :(

People will be running Vista much sooner than everyone says, I saw the same thing happen with XP. Only a few of you guys will actually hold off for more than a year.

I will be holding out for awhile. I see no purpose for Vista right now. Its a memory hog and requires some PCs to be upgraded.

All the hardware and programs I have is efficient for what I need and what Vista is coming out with.

Vista is a memory hog with pretty colors, wiippee freakin do!

smore9648 said:
I will be holding out for awhile. I see no purpose for Vista right now. Its a memory hog and requires some PCs to be upgraded.

All the hardware and programs I have is efficient for what I need and what Vista is coming out with.

Vista is a memory hog with pretty colors, wiippee freakin do!

When I upgrade to Vista (I would say 1-2 years), I'll be upgrading my memory from 1Gb (coming soon) to at least 1.5Gb so I can have some extra room for the OS.

cfitzarl said:
When I upgrade to Vista (I would say 1-2 years), I'll be upgrading my memory from 1Gb (coming soon) to at least 1.5Gb so I can have some extra room for the OS.

I already have 2gbs of ram. You should get it now and you wil lbe please with the performance

smore9648 said:
I already have 2gbs of ram. You should get it now and you wil lbe please with the performance

I wish I could :) . I'm looking at 1Gb (2X512Mb in Dual Channel Right now), although my Mobo (Asus M2NPV-VM) is very, very picky with memory. I'm going to contact Asus to see if certain memories will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back