Windows XP installing problem

I am trying to instal WinXP. I boot with a bootable WinXP CD. All is well till the time when the partition information is displayed. When this is displayed, I cannot proceed further because the keyboard no longer responds. Can anybody tell me the probable reasons ?

have you tried to replace your keyboard.
also try to press the numlock key and see the led light if its blinking while you are pressing it,
then if not, your pc is hangging.

have you tried to replace your keyboard.
also try to press the numlock key and see the led light if its blinking while you are pressing it,
then if not, your pc is hangging.
Disagreed.

hi, when I installed windows Xp , it said that "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer.Make sure any hard disk drivers are powered on an properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configuration is correct. This may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagnostic or setup program. Setup cannot continue. To quit Setup , press F3."
I recently had system 32 error in starting up windows and I decided to reformat my windows and that's how it happened. Please help me by advising and any ways to fix this. thanks

hi, when I installed windows Xp , it said that "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer.Make sure any hard disk drivers are powered on an properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configuration is correct. This may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagnostic or setup program. Setup cannot continue. To quit Setup , press F3."
I recently had system 32 error in starting up windows and I decided to reformat my windows and that's how it happened. Please help me by advising and any ways to fix this. thanks

You need to load the raid drivers. That is why you are getting the error.

Back