without"autorun.vbs" , i cannot open the drivers!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday , when i double click the drivers(C-driver & D-driver) , they did not open. And there's a pop up said: {Cannot find the script file "C:\autrorun.vbs"}

A few days ago , I have deleted some files since they have virus.
I think i may also delete the "autorun.vbs" =__="

What should I do now?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Save the attached Clean autoruns.zip to your desktop and extract (unzip) its contents to the desktop. It contains a batch file, Clean autoruns.bat, Written by Mosaic1. Once extracted, open the folder and double click on the Clean autoruns.bat to run the fix.

1. If any autoruns are found, the fix will move them to a backup folder.
2. If any autoruns are found on the root of your drives, it will kill explorer so that the registry entries in the MountPoint(s) key are fixed.
3. It will produce two files, Part1.txt and Part2.txt , that will show the state before and after the cleaning.
4. Please post the contents of Part1.txt and Part2.txt in your next reply.

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Kat.t only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Attachments

• clean-autoruns.zip
    29.5 KB · Views: 78
It`s completely up to you, but unless you post the requested logfiles, I can`t say whether your system is clean or not.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Kat.t only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

This thread is now closed: If you need this thread unlocking, please pm a moderator with a link to the thread.

Only the original thread starter can do this. Anyone else, will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back