wow

J

jtickner1

i think there should be a whole you forum topic area called WOW i mean there are that many bloody threads about it anyway :D just for jks

i swear wow has evolved beyond a game its like a parralel universe, i honestlty dont see what is so good about it

Well, imagine a choice between real life that is complex, unreliable and doesn't have any fixed rules and a virtual life with simple gameplay, fixed universe and a defined ruleset. It's just the easy way out.

Not saying that every WoW player is some kind of a social outcast, but those who take it as a second life (pun intended) certainly are.

mm good theory and it also disturbs me to know some people can sit down and play it for days on end. although some good has come out of it, the countless riches for blizzard (can be both good and bad) and some guy lost a lot of weight playing wow he like mounted his keyboard and mouse on an excersise bike and rode that whilst playing wow, im sure he could have done it regardless of wow but yeah. i like RPG games i like the idea of playing online but wow just does not appeal to me.

WoW would probably got me hooked (for the first month or so..) but too bad its subscription service.. i'm a cheap freebie :)

about a guy running/exercising while playing.. i guess if you're distracted enough you don't feel as fatigued focusing on the running (or just think its your char thats running for you :D).. Hmm.. i wonder where he got that idea.. maybe from Apple's Ipod + Nike running campaign..

interesting stuff tho.. but i guess thats what the gaming section of the forum's for..

yeah i think it costs way to much, my friend reckons it should be hour based so you pay for how many hours you play and i think i would have to agree with him, much more value. but even then i wouldnt pay for it :D

Back