X1800XT TV-OUT Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to connect my PC to the TV (on X1800XT) but i see its connected but the tv icon is grey and not active and above it it says "attached display is currently disebled", i also tried the wizard but this i have to chose either my monitor or my TV and if i select tv then apply it disable the monitor,i was using nvidia before and i never used CCC before,tried ATI Tray tool but no luck ,its really important because i always watch the DVD from my PC on my TV

untitled4ty.jpg

I've used CCC, and it seems to know my TV is connected. You can use control panel-display properties-settings and select "extend my desktop onto this display," and open the dvd player on the TV. To clone displays I had to use CCC. This may just be a problem with motherboard compatibility. On my AsRock DualSATA2 I never could get CCC to work right, I'd always get errors at startup.

I have DFI LanParty and before i had 7800GTX and it was working fine that will be sad if it the motherboard puke: and when i check extend desktop onto this display the screen flashes for a second then its unchecked

I think the mobo is fine, just maybe CCC is incampatible. Most SLi boards end up with Nvidia card I'd think. I could be wrong, you should try talking with tech support of your x1800xt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back