Xbox 360 video problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

WileeDarklight

My 360 has done this a few times now over the last few days; when i turn on my 360 the screen is distorted. Like its been shifted to the side, darkened, become wavy. It will continue through into the games and such, but it eventually goes away. this tends to happen after i don't use the system for several hours, but if i have the problem, wait until it's gone, then shut down my system for a short period of time then turn it back on, it works fine. I haven't gotten the Red Ring of Death (yet) i hope this isn't leading up to that, but if anyone can help me with some explainations or even a solution, please do so.

Have you tried playing the same xbox on another TV? Or another person's 360 on your TV?

You should do this 1st to see which is mainly the problem, if it doesn't do it on other TVs then it's your TV, if your friend's Xbox does it on your TV then it's the TV, but if the Xbox screws on the other TV as well you should call Xbox ( or check on www.xbox.com ) to see what is the problem

Hope this helps :D

its not my tv, ive tried it on other tv's, i called the support line and the guy said he's never heard of this problem before.

Make a pest of yourself. I found it to be true in many cases, along with me trying to get high speed internet (which I'm currently drawing up a petition for my neighborhood demanding entrance to this high speed internet club) The more you bug them, one of two things happens; They shut you out of their lives forever or the more hopeful, they get tired of you and fix your problem. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back