Your daily phone

I assume you're pointing toward the 1Ghz Dual Core processor as opposed to the 1.4Ghz Quad of its bigger brother.

Personally I don't see the problem. It's taken everything I've thrown at it, not a hint of any slowdown. And for the 5mp camera opposed to the 8mp of the normal S3, It's just a non issue for someone who has a dedicated camera anyway.

Only other big differences are the screen res and 4G...but damn, screen looks good from where I'm sitting and 4G doesn't bother me too much since I live in the sticks anyway.

I just didn't see the justice in an extra £130 for the normal S3 to be honest, plus it's very big. I like to text with one hand ;)

I assume you're pointing toward the 1Ghz Dual Core processor as opposed to the 1.4Ghz Quad of its bigger brother.

Personally I don't see the problem. It's taken everything I've thrown at it, not a hint of any slowdown. And for the 5mp camera opposed to the 8mp of the normal S3, It's just a non issue for someone who has a dedicated camera anyway.

Only other big differences are the screen res and 4G...but damn, screen looks good from where I'm sitting and 4G doesn't bother me too much since I live in the sticks anyway.

I just didn't see the justice in an extra £130 for the normal S3 to be honest, plus it's very big. I like to text with one hand ;)
The screen resolution isnt that big of an issue, but the 4G is. I never really liked smartphones with the limited 3G speeds. 4G is necessary in my opinion. I feel like Samsung will get the S4 mini right with a 1080P screen + 4G. Then we are talking.

Back