Resolved Youtube closes IE automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstzjxy

Hi, I am not quite sure if it is really a virus/malware, coz apart from that minor problem, everything works fine on my computer.

Earlier today, when I was watching a video on Youtube, a small window that was never seen before popped up, saying something like "Please take part in a survey". Of course I simply closed it. Then, when I went to Youtube again just now, the following problem comes up:

Everything works fine on the page, until I clicked on a video link. The IE window closed all in a sudden without any error message. I tried to click on other links on Youtube, like user profiles, they all worked well. Yet all the video links fail, they simply close my browser at once.

I also tried some other video pages, they just worked fine. Is there anything I can do to regain the access to Youtube video pages? I am using IE7. Thanks in advance.

You are posting in the Virus and Malware Removal forum. I think your problem is more appropriate for the Windows OS forum here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu15.html

If the good people check the system settings out and think you need to be checked for malware, they will refer you back here.

I'm going to close this thread here. Please just copy what you posted in to a new thread there. You can mentioned V&M referred you there to have system settings checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back