YouTube/Realplayer Glitch

circusboy01

I listen to, and watch all my Youtube viudeo downloads through Realplayer. Full screen they sound fine. But when I miniaturize Realplayer so I can listen to the music while I do something else with my computer, the sound cuts in and out. Their not long pauses like it's buffering, just
short little skips. I haven't listened to all my videos miniaturized to see if they all have this glitch, but so far everyone I've tried has. Is there a way to fix this ? Thanks.

Lenovo Windows 7 64bit I use YTD for my downloads.

Only problem with that is YID automatically downloads them to Realplayer. I don't know how I would get them from Realplayer to VLC
Wait. Just thought I will download VLC, and see if I can drag and drop them from Realplayer to VLC. If that doesn't work. I'm out of ideas.

You can either drag & drop or launch VLC, click on Media in top left corner, Open folder & browse to where the video is & click it. It should start playing.

I dragged and dropped Only tried one song, so far, It worked great. no glitches.
Maybe it's just my ears. But I think the sound quality is better on VLC than on Realplayer. So thats an extra bonus. Wish I could get Youtube to download them directly to VLC.

I dragged and dropped Only tried one song, so far, It worked great. no glitches.
Maybe it's just my ears. But I think the sound quality is better on VLC than on Realplayer. So thats an extra bonus. Wish I could get Youtube to download them directly to VLC.
Simply name a folder youtube & I think you'll be able to right click it & play the youtube vids.

I'm confused. What does naming a folder youtube, and right clicking it to play youtube vids. have to do with YTD downloading youtube vids directly into VLC . like it downloads them into Realplayer ???
I don't need a folder. If YTD wont download them into VLC. I'll just continue to let it download them into Realplayer, and just drag and drop, them to VLC or click on media like you said. Not sure how the click on media thing works. But I'm sure I'll figure it out. I hope it just transfers them all at once.

Don't know why my last post posted twice?
couldn't figure out how the clicking on media thing works, so I just dragged and dropped all the songs into VLC. Played a bunch of them. then Xed out of VLC. When I opened VLC again all the songs were gone. How do I get them to stay?? Sure glad I didn't delete them from Realplayer.

Back