It watches running programs and prevents them from doing dangerous operations.
More about Winpooch Watchdog
Winpooch is a Windows watchdog, free and open source. It watches running programs and prevents them from doing dangerous operations. This version of Winpooch also includes an antivirus (ClamAV) and can provide a real-time virus protection.
- Added compatibility with many kernel version (30 new builds).
- Added rules for services.exe and explorer.exe, as suggested in bugs 1687722 and 1687725. You have to reset filter to add it.
- Minor bug fix: don't crash anymore if a language file can't be read.
- Now includes libclamav 0.90.2
- Now avoid calling ObpDereferenceObject when WhatchedObjects is locked.