AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG...). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyze quality, organize files on your system, find duplicated files and improve your everyday audio experience.
- Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
- Automatically Albums Renaming & Tagging (ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags are supported) Powered by FreeDB.
- One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
- Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities.
- Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
- Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
- Mass Tags Remover
- Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
- Duplicate Files Finder
- Playlist Creator & Analyzer (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
- Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
- Incomplete Tags Finder.
- Quality Analyzer.
- Internationalization support.
Software similar to AudioGrail 6
Edit your tags. Looks great and it's free.
Download information about your music files, including lyrics and cover art with mp3Tag Pro.
- Free to Try
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection.
More similar downloads