NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles including:
- IP Adress
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- WINS Server
- Computer Name
- DNS Domain
- and more
It is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to use.
The entry fields remind of the Windows "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties" but it's much easier to fill in the addresses.
With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
- Fix: AutoSwitch thread error after standby
- Fix: AutoSwitch options might have been hidden due to incorrect alignment
- Fix: Systems with many WiFi profiles could lead to UI performance issues
- Fix: Error deleting the last remaining profile group
- Fix: Position of a new group might have been saved incorrectly
- Fix: "Connect by MAC address" failed if no name/description was provided
- Fix: TAB keyboard navigation order
- Fix: Windows firewall status setting not applied correctly
- Fix: Protocol Bindings for systems with multiple NICs using the same driver
- Fix: High Contrast Mode support adjustments
- Fix (Pro): License registration issues in rare constellations
- Tools: Network Scanner now shows the device description/comment as a name tooltip
- Performance improvements for selecting and viewing profiles
- Improved AutoSwitch performance and compatibility
- AutoSwitch NIC Status condition now also supports special types of VPN connections
- WiFi Management remembers last selected NIC if multiple are available
- Added shortcuts for Compact/Full Mode (CTRL+M) and main sections (CTRL+1/2/3/4)
- In Logon mode, the Save button now saves the activation log in the Logs subfolder
- Minor fixes and adjustments
Software similar to NetSetMan 4
DNS – or domain name system – is the protocol on the internet that turns human-comprehensible website names such as sordum.org into addresses understandable by machines.(machine-readable “IP addresses”), In some cases, you can increase the browsing speed or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your provider, DNS Jumper is a tool which makes it easy for you.
Free, easy Windows program that provides an intuitive interface for tuning and optimizing your Internet connection.
Makes DNS changes more easily and lets you choose the one that fits your browsing habits from a series of alternative DNS.
More similar downloads