For your convenience, the DAEMON Tools app resides in the Dock or in the status bar, but you can also define global hotkeys for mounting and unmounting discs. DAEMON Tools for Mac is more than just imaging software. It allows you to play FLAC or APE Audio images, work with VHD, unzip archives and mount all from ISO to BIN.
Send files between DAEMON Tools & mobile apps
Imagine sharing files easy as ABC. Just choose a file and throw it to any device inside the network. Lightning speed. No mobile network usage. The highest security. And it's all for free.
Create Data and Audio images
DAEMON Tools for Mac enables you to use virtual discs to back up, compress and protect your data. Select a folder from Finder to create an image or launch an app to grab the physical optical disc.
Create Bootable USB drive
OS reinstallation may sound a bit complicated, but with DAEMON Tools everything becomes handier. Create a bootable USB drive for Windows, Mac OS or Linux in a few clicks, and get a fast and reusable tool for operating system recovery.
Speed up your Mac with RAM disks
Don't allow anything to slow you down. Use the fastest memory to achieve the highest performance. Store temp files, browser cache and run apps from RAM disk created and mounted via DAEMON Tools.
Burn files to images with Virtual Burner
Writable Virtual Device is a brand-new feature introduced in DAEMON Tools for Mac 4. Once you create a writable drive, you can use it to emulate burning process in iTunes and any third-party app. Don't have a burner? DAEMON Tools will create it for you.
Burn & copy optical discs
Even in the current digital world, physical optical discs are still extremely popular. Need a tool to work with them? Here it is! Burn images, data and audio discs, erase or copy them on-the-fly with DAEMON Tools built-in feature.
- Smart mounting and imaging software
- Mount all types of image files and VHDs
- Organize favorite files in smart collection
- Share files between DAEMON Tools & mobile apps
- Dedicated 24/7 support
- Lifetime updates for basic functionality
- Free with any advanced feature
- No user login required for auto-mount of disc images
- Same works for auto-mount of network shared images with iSCSI
- Accept files with Catch! by default if you granted access before
- Convert of *.mdx, *.iso and *.dmg image files
- Create data disc images of a custom size
- App crash while burning image files
- Non-working right mouse click on touchpad when creating or burning data or Audio CD images
- Mount failure of password-protected *.cdr files
- Minor bugs
Software similar to Daemon Tools for Mac 4
Popular product that offers easy tools for making simple disc image files and emulating virtual CD/DVD drives.
Daemon Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator.
- Free to Try
Lets you create and record audio or data CDs with any Windows PC with an installed CD recorder.