Task List Guru 4.6
Task List Guru is a free task list organizer ideal for personal task management and small project management.
You can organize not just tasks, but also task lists, notes and reminders. Task List Guru has a hierarchical task list tree with icons that allows you to organize all your todo lists and notes in a structure with icons. You can choose from 48 different colorful icons for your to-do lists - this makes using this organizer fun.
- Super easy to use, intuitive and attractive design
- Hierarchical task list tree with 48 different icons to choose from for your task lists
- Reminders with snooze feature
- Task notes
- Manage both to-do lists and general lists (with non-actionable items)
- Manage task-independent notes (memos)
- Clipboard support (cut/copy/paste tasks and to-do lists)
- Reorder tasks and task lists using drag & drop
- Export to HTML and CSV (Excel compatible)
- Customize priorities
- Portable (can be deployed to USB flash drive)
- Color tasks by priorities
- Highlight tasks with today and expired due dates
- Multi-column sorting
- Create task-independent notes in the tree ("memos")
- Global hotkey to activate the program
- Global hotkey to add new task
- Customizable fonts, colors, and more
- * Easy database backup
- * Create tasks from emails - just Drag and Drop emails into Task List Guru (e.g. from Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, and other desktop email clients). You can also Drag and Drop .eml and .msg files. See a video demo.
- * Can be set always on top
TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.