* Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
A bar that can be set to the edge of your screen with a background and a row of icons. The function of a dock is to bring applications and other various shortcuts to you in an organized fashion relieving your desktop of clutter.
* Minimize windows to the dock
* Real-time window previews in Vista
* Running application indicators
* Simple drag-n-drop interface
* Multi-monitor support
* Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
* Icons zoom and transition smoothly
* Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
* Positioning and layering options
* Fully customizable
* Completely Portable
* ObjectDock Docklet support
* Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
* Runs great on slower computers
* Unicode compliant
* Supports many languages and can easily be translated
* A friendly user base :)
* And best of all... its FREE
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* 500Mhz or faster CPU
* 10MB RAM free
* Added "Minimize windows to Dock" (with realtime previews under Vista with Desktop Composition enabled)
* Added ability to store all settings in "Settings.ini" (for portability)
* Added Icon Activation FX options
* Added Hover Effect option
* Added Icon Opacity option
* Added Zoom Opaque option (Fades Icon Opacity to 100% when zooming)
* Added Zoom "Plateau" mode (like "Bubble" only flat at the peak)
* Added the ability to set a negative Edget Offset (down to -15px)
* Added Popup on Mouseover Delay option
* Added Behavior Settings area
* Added ability to have multiple custom icon folders
* Added ability to browse executable files as "folders" for icon resources
* Added support for Vista icon resources
* Improved Icon Transitions
* Added "Running Task Indicators"
* Added "Open Existing Application Instance"
* Added a simple Clock Docklet
* Changed Recycle Bin Icons to have 2 states
* Added a hot key to toggle RocketDock visibility (CTRL+ALT+R)
* Fixed multi-monitor issue with RD forgetting your setting when connecting/disconnecting monitors (or using Remote Desktop).
* Fixed Icons adding to the end of the dock.
* Fixed many window layering issues (Icons and Labels)
* Fixed Vista UAC awareness issue
* Icons now maintain image size ratio
* Improved icon resource support
* Fixed Thread/Handle leak
* Fixed Icon Settings crashing in the System32 directory
* Fixed icons being reloaded when canceling the Dock Settings window
* Lock Icons now prevents you from dragging in new icons, but allows you to drag onto other icons.
* Fixed Docklets forgetting their icon image
* Fixed special shortcuts loading incorrectly (My Computer, iTunes, Office)
* Fixed Icon / Separator shifting glitch affecting "pixel-perfect" skins
* Changed Separator spacing to 1/2 that of a normal icon.
* Fixed random Icons not sliding (usually after pressing cancel in the Dock Settings window)
* Fixed AutoHide working while in Settings windows.
* Fixed crashing when right-clicking on the context menu. Right clicking is now functional as well.
* Fixed relative paths not executing properly.
* Ported hooks to C++ and merged into a single dll (RocketDock.dll)
* Added German and French documentation
* Optimized bubble algo and label rendering...
* Minor bug fixes that I can't remember :)