K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine developed by Mozilla which is also used by Firefox. K-Meleon is free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License and is designed specifically for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems.
- Mozilla 31 backend.
- New skin and toolbar implementation
- Improved sessions storage
- New JsBridge/macros functions
- possible cache trash (and maybe cookies) when closing session
- tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- throbber transparency on some windows version
- crash when closing windows session.
- crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- manifest error in executable high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- about:home memory leak localized prefs and macro function getpref
- bookmarks added witout url in some system
Software similar to K-Meleon 3
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Iron is designed to be an alternative to Chrome and other Chromium based browsers with emphasis on privacy and security.