K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine developed by Mozilla which is also used by Firefox. K-Meleon is free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License and is designed specifically for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems.
- Mozilla 31 backend.
- New skin and toolbar implementation
- Improved sessions storage
- New JsBridge/macros functions
- possible cache trash (and maybe cookies) when closing session
- tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- throbber transparency on some windows version
- crash when closing windows session.
- crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- manifest error in executable high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- about:home memory leak localized prefs and macro function getpref
- bookmarks added witout url in some system
Apps similar to K-Meleon 3
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Iron is designed to be an alternative to Chrome and other Chromium based browsers with emphasis on privacy and security.