K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable, open-source web browser. It's designed for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems. K-Meleon can use the secure Goanna engine based on Mozilla's Gecko layout engine or Gecko itself. The popular web browser Firefox also uses Gecko. K-Meleon runs on legacy hardware and operating systems that other modern web browsers no longer support.
- New skin and toolbar implementation
- Improved sessions storage
- New JsBridge/macros functions
- Possible cache trash (and maybe cookies) when closing session
- Tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- Bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- Background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- Throbber transparency on some windows version
- Crash when closing windows session.
- Crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- Manifest error in executable high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- About:home memory leak localized prefs and macro function getpref
- Bookmarks added witout url in some system
Software similar to K-Meleon 3
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Connect to the world on the browser built by Google
Iron is designed to be an alternative to Chrome and other Chromium based browsers with emphasis on privacy and security.