Archivarius 3000 4.76
Full-text searcher for documents and e-mail in 16 languages.
Archivarius 3000 - is a full-featured application to search documents and e-mail on computer, local network and removable drives (CD, DVD and others). Documents can be searched by keyword or using query language, the same like in Internet search engines. While searching the program automatically calculating all forms of words, which provide full-text documents search in 16 languages.
The program will extract and save full information about documents. Even if document is not physically accessible, Archivarius 3000 will find it by keywords and determine on which disk is the required file is located on.
Archivarius 3000 has a row of time-savings solutions. The Query Builder allows to organize complicated query without any special knowledge. The Search Wizard will help to find documents by size, date and type in few steps. The Quick View function speeded up documents overview with highlighting query words, finding and printing needed fragment, even if the documents are not physically accessible. Found documents can be also exported to text file or sent via e-mail.
Archivarius 3000 has an instruments for remote access via Internet. With them user can search, overview found fragments and download or send via e-mail found documents using usual web browser even when he out of home or office.
The program supports all popular documents types from MS Office and PDF to TXT. It's possible to search in archives (ZIP, ACE, RAR, ARJ and others), in e-mail messages of Outlook, Outlook Express and The Bat, and documents embedded in e-mail.
- Instant full-text search of documents and e-mails.
- Word form search on 18 languages.
- Support for LAN (local network) and removable drives (CD, DVD and others).
- Support for popular formats, document search from MS Office and PDF to TXT.
- Searching documents in archives ZIP, ACE, RAR and others.
- Searching in Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange, Netscape, Thunderbird, PocoMail and The Bat! e-mail messages and their attachments.
- Searching in Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino databases.
- Remote searching and documents accessing via Internet.
- Full Unicode support.
- RAR5 archives are now supported (.rar).
- Minor changes.