To download CleanWipe
- Download the .zip file that is attached to this article, under Download Files.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file.
To uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection with the CleanWipe utility
- Copy the folder that contains Cleanwipe.exe to the computer on which you want to run it.
- Double-click Cleanwipe.exe, and then click Next.
- Accept the license agreement, and then click Next.
- Select the Symantec products you want to remove, and then click Next twice.
- When the tool finishes running, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, CleanWipe reopens and continues to run.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- The Symantec products you selected are now uninstalled.
Alternately, CleanWipe is included on the full installation file for Symantec Endpoint Protection, in the Tools folder.
You must have an active support contract to download the full installation file.