To download CleanWipe
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file.
To uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection with the CleanWipe utility
- Copy the folder that contains Cleanwipe.exe to the computer on which you want to run it.
- Double-click Cleanwipe.exe, and then click Next.
- Accept the license agreement, and then click Next.
- Select the Symantec products you want to remove, and then click Next twice.
- When the tool finishes running, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, CleanWipe reopens and continues to run.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- The Symantec products you selected are now uninstalled.