µTorrent 3.4 has officially gone beta! The major features are streaming of music and videos, as well as µTorrent Web, a new encrypted WebUI that requires no configuration! Check it out: https://web.utorrent.com/
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest non-beta version of this software.
µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
- µTorrent Web for zero-conf, secure remote access
- Torrent Ratings
- Drop files to send
- Webseeding fixes
- Portable mode (when run in standalone mode off a removable drive)
- Simplified view
- New: Devices node allows you to add a target device such as an Apple device, and then drag in-format content to that device. The devices node is hideable.
- New: BEP33 (DHT scrape)
- Change: Disk I/O optimization
- Fix: Shutdown Hang when deleting torrents
- Change: Opening >10 torrent folders now asks you "are you sure?" to avoid opening hundreds of windows
- Fix: downloads now show up in the RSS feed view
- Change: Speed tab is now shown by default
- Fix: DHT responses would sometimes be invalid
- More efficient format for saving resume data will reduce CPU/disk contention
- UI optimizations make torrent pane update drastically faster for updating many torrents