A faster way to work
- With a zippy cross-platform GUI toolkit, an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, and a custom high-performance Git reading library, Sublime Merge sets the bar for performance.
Precise and Flexible
- Commit exactly what you want with line-by-line and hunk staging. Select one or more lines to split hunks into multiple changes.
- With the power of Sublime Text syntax highlighting, you can understand exactly what's been changed in a commit. With over 40 supported languages out of the box, and automatic loading of installed third-party syntaxes, we've got you covered.
- When you're using Sublime Merge, you're using Git. View the exact Git commands you're using, and seamlessly transition between the command line and Sublime Merge.
- Looking for a commit? Use find-as-you-type search to find the exact commit you're looking for.
Your Git Client
- Make it yours with an adaptable layout and powerful theming system.
- Mac releases now include native Apple Silicon binaries
- Easily filter through large filesets using the new files filter
- Cherry pick hunks using the … button on hunks
- Moving the caret in diffs now scrolls the viewport
- Added the chain command, which accepts a list of commands to run in its "commands" argument - useful for chaining Git commands together
- Improved default selection behavior for switch repository
- Commit message history: ensure entries are unique
- Added support for Scroll Bar.sublime-mousemap to customize scrollbar interaction
- Added "Report a Bug" entry in the Help menu
- Linux: use native file dialogs, allowing use of the KDE dialogs
- Windows: fixed clone dialog not pre-filling
- Fixed gpg signature verification hanging
- Fixed stale commit messages displaying when editing commit contents
- Fixed memory issue when rebasing
- Fixed command status popups not disappearing
Note: Sublime Merge may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use.
Software similar to Sublime Merge 6
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
Developer tools and services for any platform with any language. IDE, DevOps, code editor & more.
SmartGit is a graphical Git client with support for GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab. SmartGit runs on Windows, macOS and Linux.
More similar downloads