A faster way to work
- With a zippy cross-platform GUI toolkit, an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, and a custom high-performance Git reading library, Sublime Merge sets the bar for performance.
Precise and Flexible
- Commit exactly what you want with line-by-line and hunk staging. Select one or more lines to split hunks into multiple changes.
- With the power of Sublime Text syntax highlighting, you can understand exactly what's been changed in a commit. With over 40 supported languages out of the box, and automatic loading of installed third-party syntaxes, we've got you covered.
- When you're using Sublime Merge, you're using Git. View the exact Git commands you're using, and seamlessly transition between the command line and Sublime Merge.
- Looking for a commit? Use find-as-you-type search to find the exact commit you're looking for.
Your Git Client
- Make it yours with an adaptable layout and powerful theming system.
- Cherry Pick multiple commits via the commit graph and context menu
- Cherry Pick: added support for the-x flag
- Revert multiple commits via the commit graph and context menu
- Set commit templates via the Git config variable commit.template (see here for more info)
- Hardware Acceleration: multiple performance improvements
- Double click remote branches to create local branches in the Locations bar
- Added Copy Repository Path to action menu
- Added Update remote URL and Copy remote URL to remote context menu
- Focus on the checked out branch using Ctrl+8 (Cmd+8 for MacOS)
- Open recent commit messages using Ctrl+; (Cmd+; for MacOS)
- Add Remote: name input is now validated
- Updated "Pull" button to perform a fetch when in a detached HEAD state
- Mac and Linux: open Quick Switch Repository via Ctrl+Alt+P/Cmd+Ctrl+P
- Tweaked how the Push command is displayed in the command palette
- Safe mode shortcuts can be disabled by creating a file in the data directory called .Disable Safe Mode Shortcut
- Fixed cherry picks failing when the parent folder doesn't exist
- Restored missing Continue button when a cherry pick has been paused
- Restored missing commit button when unmerged files are present
- Fixed up/down behavior in command palette
- Fixed image diffs failing to load Git LFS images
- Fixed default input focus for the files list
- Fixed Sublime Merge opening a new window via Sublime Text integrations
- Fixed crash when closing window
- Disabled discard command for staged files
- Windows: fixed globs not being expanded sometimes
- Linux: Improved cancel/ok dialog ordering consistency
Note: Sublime Merge may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use.
Software similar to Sublime Merge 6
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
Developer tools and services for any platform with any language. IDE, DevOps, code editor & more.
SmartGit is a graphical Git client with support for GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab. SmartGit runs on Windows, macOS and Linux.
More similar downloads