A faster way to work
- With a zippy cross-platform GUI toolkit, an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, and a custom high-performance Git reading library, Sublime Merge sets the bar for performance.
Precise and Flexible
- Commit exactly what you want with line-by-line and hunk staging. Select one or more lines to split hunks into multiple changes.
- With the power of Sublime Text syntax highlighting, you can understand exactly what's been changed in a commit. With over 40 supported languages out of the box, and automatic loading of installed third-party syntaxes, we've got you covered.
- When you're using Sublime Merge, you're using Git. View the exact Git commands you're using, and seamlessly transition between the command line and Sublime Merge.
- Looking for a commit? Use find-as-you-type search to find the exact commit you're looking for.
Your Git Client
- Make it yours with an adaptable layout and powerful theming system.
- Updated Ctrl+R/Cmd+R to run navigate_to_branch command
- Updated refresh command keybinding to Ctrl+Shift+H/Cmd+Shift+H
- Fixed crash when closing the preferences page
- MacOS: fixed bug in batching of long Git commands
Note: Sublime Merge may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use.
Software similar to Sublime Merge 6
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
Developer tools and services for any platform with any language. IDE, DevOps, code editor & more.
The legendary Git GUI client for Windows, Mac and Linux.