Have you ever considered what makes an anti-malware application effective? We at Malwarebytes have created an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application.
Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released at least once every two days.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Multiple enhancements result in reduction of memory usage
- Faster load time and responsiveness of third-party applications
- Improved performance of Web Protection
- Faster Malwarebytes 3 program startup time and responsiveness of user interface
- New detection and protection layer with machine learning based anomaly detection (to be deployed gradually even if it shows “enabled” under Settings)
- Improved Self-Protection by requiring escalated privileges to disable protections or deactivate a license
- Enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Added an automatic monthly scheduled scan in Free mode
- Added ability to control the priority of manual scans on the system
- Added setting to turn off ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications when protection was specifically disabled by the user
- Added ability to exclude the last website blocked by Web Protection via the tray menu
- Fixed several defects related to configuring Custom Scans, including selecting child folders and fixing issues with touch screens
- Fixed problem where a right-click context scan appeared broken after scheduled scan due to misleading "Cannot start a scan while another one is in progress" message
- Fixed issue where you could not add or edit a scheduled scan in Spanish and some other languages
- Fixed issue where scan could appear stuck on Heuristics Analysis when it had actually completed successfully
- Fixed issue where Self-Protection setting would fail to toggle correctly after an upgrade
- Fixed several crashes in the Web Protection module
- Fixed issue where Ransomware Protection would be stuck in ‘Starting’ state after a reboot
- Fixed a conflict with Norton that caused web pages not to load and plug-ins to crash in Chrome
- Fixed issue with WMI protection technique in Exploit Protection that could cause Office applications to crash
- Fixed several crashes related to the service and tray
- Fixed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements
Apps similar to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Beta 3
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability.
Symantec's Norton AntiVirus is one of the world’s most trusted antivirus solution.
The comprehensive security solution protects your PC and your data from external threats and blocks viruses.
- Windows XP/Vista/7