3D Vision Video Player Specifications
- General features
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Supports Video for Windows (.avi), MPEG-1 (.mpg), MPEG-2 (.mpg, *.m2ts, *.mts, *.ts), MP4 (.mp4), 3D Blu-ray files (.ssif), Windows Media (.wmv, .asf), QuickTime (.mov), Material Exchange Format (.mxf), Matroska (.mkv) and Flash (.flv) 1
- Supports photos in mpo, jpg, jps, tif, gif, png and bmp format
- Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
- Supports separate left/right files
- Supports MXF files of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs), including XYZ to RGB color space conversion
- Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
- Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
- Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
- Windows Media streaming
- 3D-DVD playback 1.
- Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
- Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
- Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
- Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
- Command line control
- OLE automation
- Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
- Synchronized control of external effects via DMX512 (compatible with OpenDMX hardware), serial port and execution of programs and scripts.
- DXVA2-based GPU-accelerated video decoding
- Now supports GPU acceleration of 3D video using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA2). This feature requires Release 265 and higher drivers. Hardware acceleration is supported with MPEG-2 and H.264 encoded file formats
- Enables 3D Vision window mode video playback with both Window Aero on and off. This feature requires Release 270 and higher drivers.
- Official languages: English, German
- Languages added by users (translations might be incomplete): Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish. Thanks very much to Ignacio Aldazabal, Paupert Francois, Peter Jacobs, Marco Lopes, Daniele Pagliani, Vladimir Simchenko, Masuji Suto, Andrzej Waluk, Dr. Imre Zsolnai-Nagy and Tapio Hellman for doing these translations.
Supported stereo layouts
- Nvidia 3D Vision Ready Displays
- Nvidia 3D Vision Discover
- Nvidia 3DTV Play for HDMI 1.4 3D TVs
- Quad Buffered OpenGL (Nvidia Quadro)
1 3D Vision Video player has built in support for MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and H.264. Other file formats require an external decoder.
- Added support for 3D Vision Window mode. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on 3D Vision Window Mode.
- Added support for interlaced MVC content
- Added support for MVC content in MP4 containers.
- Added 'default' option in full screen monitor menu.
- Added error message when opening encrypted Blu-ray files
- Added option for DMX512 output to send only used channels
- Fixed issue with Coraline Blu-ray disc
- Fixed seeking deadlocks with left/right *.m2ts files
- Fixed exception when calling GetDuration automation command on still files.
- Fixed that player doesn't close file handles of jpg files.
- Fixed long load delay with certain files when ffdshow Video Decoder is used.
- Fixed error after resume from sleep mode.
- Fixed DirectX recreation error after fast user switching.
- Fixed compatibility issue with DivX Demux Filter.
- Fixed issue with H.264 AVIs with resolution greater 1920x1080.
- Fixed issue when opening left/right .m2ts files from Blu-ray 3D discs
* These features and fixes may require the addition of third-party modules such as ffdshow & Haali Media Splitter