For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
New Linux distributions supported
- Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" MATE/Cinnamon/KDE/Xfce DVD
- elementary OS 0.3.1
- Fedora 22 Gnome/KDE/Xfce/LXDE/MATE
- CentOS 6.7 (CD/DVD)
- Kali Linux 2.0
- BackBox 4.3
- Tails 1.5.1
- Android x86 4.4 R3
- Linux Lite 2.6
New major features
- Windows 10 official support
- Vietnamese translation
- CentOS 6.x not booting