We all love shortcuts. Whether it's a faster route to work, pressing 0 to talk to a human being instead of listening to an automated menu, or your favorite Internet browser pinned to the Windows taskbar.
Multiple Stroke Buttons
- StrokesPlus.net supports an additional stroke button, so you can have different actions based on which stroke button is pressed.
- Real-time analysis of the current gesture displays what will be executed as you draw. Customize the hint popup's font, colors, location, and more.
Easy To Use Steps
- For simple (even complicated!) tasks or novice users, Steps allow you to get working right away without needing to learn scripting.
Powerful Script Engine
Touch and Pen Support
- Floaters enable quick access to fire actions using your finger or pen. Create custom floaters to place anywhere which can execute scripts, or act as a fixed key.
- Create global or application specific text expansion tokens to quickly insert commonly used text, RTF, or HTML snippets.
- Define global or application level regions to perform different actions for the same gesture in different areas of the screen.
Hot Keys & Macros
- Create custom hot keys to execute scripts without using the mouse. Record mouse and keyboard input to create custom macros that can be called from actions.
- Create your own plug-in by building a .NET Class Library DLL and dropping it in the Plug-Ins folder to extend StrokesPlus.net.
- Define controls, windows, or entire applications which should be completely ignored by StrokesPlus.net.
- Descriptive help with examples explain what built-in functions are available and how to use them.
- Control every aspect of StrokesPlus.net internals and precisely what event and conditions perform actions.
- You can import or export single actions, an application, or pick and choose exactly what you want.
- Added portable bit to update check URL
- Changed async keyboard and mouse hooks to use threadpool instead of creating new threads
- Updated PopupList to manually call activate to ensure it has focus
- One user has reported issues with the PopupList not always having focus, but I cannot reproduce
- Updated PopupList so if the height would exceed the height of the screen, to enable multi-column mode
- When in multi-column mode, the Left and Right arrow keys move between items instead of navigating up and into sub items, though Enter and Backspace still perform these functions