You can now download a fully functional and permanently usable version of SoftMaker FreeOffice for Windows for free.
SoftMaker FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet, and a presentation-graphics program:
- FreeOffice TextMaker is more than just Word-compatible: It is not only great at document creation, but also at adding great-looking layouts.
- The FreeOffice PlanMaker spreadsheet is not only Excel-compatible, but convinces with ease-of-use, speed, and presentation-quality charts.
- And FreeOffice Presentations presents itself as a capable, easy to use alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
SoftMaker FreeOffice is a powerful, easy-to-use, modern, lightning-fast office suite for Windows. SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 is free to use at home and for business. After using it, you will agree that it is the best free alternative to Microsoft Office.
FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet application and a presentation program – all compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office.
What's the catch? There is none. Simply download it for free and use it for as long as you want. Millions of people are using it every day and enjoy this great free office suite.
- Feature: FreeOffice can now save in DOC, XLS and PPT formats. Previously, it could only open these file types.
- Feature: A "dark mode", which uses darker colors to reduce eyestrain, is now available in FreeOffice.
Software similar to SoftMaker Free Office 3
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
OpenOffice.org is an open-source, multi-platform and multi-lingual office suite that resembles MS Office functionality.
Microsoft Office 2010 offers flexible and powerful new ways to deliver your best work—at the office, at home, or at school.
- Free to Try