You can now download a fully functional and permanently usable version of SoftMaker FreeOffice for Windows for free.
SoftMaker FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet, and a presentation-graphics program:
- FreeOffice TextMaker is more than just Word-compatible: It is not only great at document creation, but also at adding great-looking layouts.
- The FreeOffice PlanMaker spreadsheet is not only Excel-compatible, but convinces with ease-of-use, speed, and presentation-quality charts.
- And FreeOffice Presentations presents itself as a capable, easy to use alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
SoftMaker FreeOffice is a powerful, easy-to-use, modern, lightning-fast office suite for Windows. SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 is free to use at home and for business. After using it, you will agree that it is the best free alternative to Microsoft Office.
FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet application and a presentation program – all compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office.
What's the catch? There is none. Simply download it for free and use it for as long as you want. Millions of people are using it every day and enjoy this great free office suite.
New features in FreeOffice TextMaker
- Some improvements to footnote handling
New features in FreeOffice PlanMaker
- You can now form a valid address from two INDIRECT calls using the ":" operator: =INDIRECT(...):INDIRECT(...)
- Even better compatibility with Microsoft Office: FreeOffice was already viewed as the reference for seamless processing of Microsoft Office documents. The new version, FreeOffice 2016, uses revised file filters, whose quality was improved even further. The result: FreeOffice 2016 opens Word document in DOC and DOCX formats, XLS and XLSX format Excel worksheets and PowerPoint presentations in PPT and PPTX formats loss-free. No other free Office suite achieves this unproblematic interoperability.
- New EPUB export and improved PDF export: Directly from inside each of the FreeOffice applications, you can create high-quality PDF files, which now also include PDF tags, comments, tracked changes and bookmarks. A brand new addition to FreeOffice TextMaker is export to EPUB format which lets you create e-books from your documents at the flick of a key.
- Pivot tables and conditional formatting just as in Excel 2016: The latest FreeOffice PlanMaker provides pivot tables for sophisticated data analysis at eye-level with Microsoft Excel. Conditional formatting now works as in Excel 2016 – including color bars, marking of the highest and lowest values as well as icons for value trends.
- Huge worksheets with up to one million rows are now offered by FreeOffice PlanMaker as are additional mathematical functions and new chart types.
- Improved tables in FreeOffice Presentations: The old version of Presentations collated tables from AutoShapes. This changes with FreeOffice 2016 – Presentations now supports genuine tables, like those that can be found in TextMaker or modern versions of PowerPoint.
- With animations and slide transitions based on DirectX, new FreeOffice Presentations gives you a large variety of spectacular effects that make slide shows genuine "eye-catchers".
Apps similar to SoftMaker Free Office 3
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
OpenOffice.org is an open-source, multi-platform and multi-lingual office suite that resembles MS Office functionality.
Microsoft Office 2010 offers flexible and powerful new ways to deliver your best work—at the office, at home, or at school.
- Free to Try