Note: We've detected that DVDVideoSoft Free Audio CD Burner's installer might attempt to bundle third-party software. Our team has compiled a list of clean alternatives you can try instead.You can still download DVDVideoSoft Free Audio CD Burner but we suggest to proceed with caution and select the "Custom" installation option to identify any potential unwanted software.
- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required);
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
- Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).
- Free Audio CD Burner contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.
As an optional part of the installation you can also get the official DVDVideoSoft Community Toolbar for Windows Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome (powered by Conduit).
Apps similar to DVDVideoSoft Free Audio CD Burner 5
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to easily create and burn CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types as well as disc images.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit.
Lets you create and record audio or data CDs with any Windows PC with an installed CD recorder.