StressMyPC is stress testing software, to do a PC stability test ergo computer stress test at fully load of the hardware.
Warning! Unstable and overclocked systems can be crashed.
- Stress-Test for the PC
- Paint-Stress : Simple stress test for the graphics (GPU)
- Aggressive CPU-Stress : Aggressive stress for the CPU(s)
- HD-Stress : Stress for the hard drive
- Category Test Tools for Windows
- Small in Size, big in Stress
- Optional Translation Feature
- Portable Utility
At the top of the screen are three buttons that allow us to activate the stress test for the graphics card, CPU, and hard drives.
With a size of only a few Kilo Byte, is the Stress Test Program a lightweight, but the program brings your PC quickly to the limit.
In some situations it is useful to push your PC to the limit: for example, to measure the minimum battery life on a laptop or Ultrabook, or to test the system for stability after the CPU has been overclocked. The little tool StressMyPC does exactly that: fully load of your hardware.
StressMyPC is also suitable for a cooling test of freshly overclocked computers.
StressMyPC does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop. It's one small, portable utility for Windows PC-s and is also a small USB-stick friend.
- Review of the PC Stress Test Tool on MS Windows 11 OS
- Small adjustments for Windows 11
- Update of the language files in the PC Stress Test
Software similar to StressMyPC 3
This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Multiple OS
Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search, GIMPS, finding World Record Primes Since 1996.