Dooble includes a simple bookmarks browser. Users may also modify an existing bookmark via a popup that's accessible from the location widget.
Along with standard cookie management options, Dooble also provides a mechanism that automatically removes cookies. If permitted, Dooble will occasionally remove undesired cookies.
Distributed Search Engine
Dooble partially integrates the distributed search engine YaCy
Encrypted Browsing Information
Most of the data that Dooble retains is encrypted. Dooble does not encode file associations and user settings. Dooble also provides a session-based model where the data is encrypted with a temporary password.
File Manager and FTP Browser
Highly-configurable proxy settings provide reasonable flexibility.
Dooble supports session restoration for authenticated sessions. If Dooble exits prematurely, the user may restore previous tabs and windows at the next authenticated session.
Third-Party Content Blocking
Some Web sites employ iFrames in order to distribute content from one or more third-party Web sites. Since this technology may raise privacy issues with some users, Dooble provides a means of blocking external content.
- Allow overriding of error code 299. Please see Settings:WebKit.
- EXISTS() instead of COUNT(), if beneficial.
- Highlight links whose text contents do not match their URLs. The status bar must be visible.
- Removed static variables.
- Upgraded SQLite libraries to version 3.14.1 on Windows.
- Upgraded libgcrypt to version 1.7.3 on OS X.
- Upgraded libgcrypt products to version 1.6.6 on Windows.
- Upgraded libgpg-error to version 1.24 on OS X.
Apps similar to Dooble 6
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox Quantum.