You can download MAME here.
- Support MAME, MAME Plus!, UME, WolfMAME, HqMAME, SDLMAME/SDMUME emulators (other MAME variants might work)
- Support for a second MAME emulator so you can choose between two MAME builds when running games (AlterMAME)
- Support for MAME software list games (non-arcade): consoles and computer games (MAME v0.162 or newer required)
- ROMs validation system (audit), except for Daphne emulator and the emulator selected in AlterMAME
- Support MAMu_ icons. Awesome custom game icons made my MAMu_ (unzipped or zipped)
- View game preview images: title snapshot, game snapshot, marquee, flyer, cabinet, control panel, control panel layout, PCB, in-game artwork
- Unzipped and zipped images support (.png and .jpg formats)
- Up to 10 images per category
- Image preview layout mode. View up to three images at the same time. Layouts can be customized
- Six games list view modes to choose from, including grouped view (parent+clones tree) and cool thumbnails view
- Customize columns for details and grouped view modes. Hide columns, change width and their position
- Sort games by 2 columns in standard view mode (details); hold Ctrl key and click on the second column
- Watch game video previews using your favorite media player. My favorite app is Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Support for catver.ini, nplayers.ini, languages.ini, AntoPISA's category.ini, version.ini, catver.ini
- Support for AntoPISA's mess.ini to filter out non-arcade MAME machines (available in renameSET pack or version.ini pack)
- Advanced games filters, including a search bar for quick seaches
- Customizable filters tool bar. Hide buttons or use a small tool bar
- MAME Machines Side Panel to list all MAME machines with software list games, filter games by machine (Machine tool bar button)
- Minimum screen resolution supported: 640x480 (some features still require a 1024x768 resolution)
- Support several .dat files for MAME: Mameinfo, Arcade History, MAME Score, MAME Action Replay, MESSInfo
- Browse games list with arcade controllers: X-Arcade, HotRod SE, SlikStik, Detonator II
- Favorites lists. Create a list of your favorite games. You can create as many favorites profiles as you wish
- Delete/copy/move your game files directly within the frontend (includes a fancy progress dialog)
- Partial support for older MAME builds. Mininum version is MAME 0.37 beta 15 (0.51); DOS MAME is not supported
- Create custom game settings
- Support to run multi-slot arcade machines with Neo-Geo MVS, Sega Mega-Tech System, ST-V (MAME v0.154 minimum required)
- Frontend settings are stored in .ini files. Windows registry is never used
- View game info from the internet using ProgettoEMMA website
- Partial support for MAME / HBMAME merged sets
- Detection of bad .zip files (using ZipForge library)
- Support ROMs in 7-Zip format (.7z). MAME, HBMAME and Demul emulators only. File 7z.dll required (included in full package)
- Changing between image categories / image layouts in a fast pace was causing the frontend to crash; "previous/next" buttons are now disabled until the process finishes
- A StringList variable was initializing twice and the 2nd ".Create" call was using wrong HashedStringList format. "FATALITY!"
- - feature affected: parse MAME multiple folders into a StringList, used by many functions ("mame.ini" and "ui.ini")
- MAMu_ icons folder could be set to "empty" in Preferences screen; MAME requires a default folder named "icons"
- ShellTreeView Win10 dark theme fix on "Browse for Folder" dialog (selection bar, text color, scroll bar)
- New "Skip" button in "Clean Install" dialog so you can skip it and go straight to frontend's main screen
- Renamed a few source code filenames (.pas files)
Animated GIF in clean install dialog is kaput! It was just an experiment
- Replaced by a static "clean_install.png", like in splash screen and about screen
- Minor font color tweaks
Multiple paths scan support for zipped images, MAMu_ icons, video previews and thumbnails view mode (MAME/HBMAME only)
- I forgot about this completely... oopsie!
- Only the first path was used by the frontend
- Zipped images (snaps, titles, cabinets, etc)
- Thumbnails view: not even unzipped images were supported
- Video snaps: only the first path was scanned; also, videos in "\snap\" folder were not detected correctly (mixed with images)
- MAMu_ icons: only the first path was scanned
- Updated "MAME Images Manager" to scan all paths and fixed a "dusty" bug on "Scan Invalid Images": valid images were added to the list (DUH!)
- Updated "MAMu_ Icons Manager" to scan multiple paths
- Updates to "Delete MAME and Arcade Clone Images":
- Scan multiple paths
- Resizeable window and image panel
- Folders scan function was incomplete
- Code optimizations
Support MAME 0.225 new "mame.ini" settings
- "beam_dot_size" - "speaker_report" - "debugger_font" - "debugger_font_size"
Support MAME 0.225 new "ui.ini" settings (emulator default settings only)
Software similar to Emu Loader 3
MAMEUI64 is the x64 GUI version of MAME on the Windows platform.
Multiple arcade machine emulator.
ConEmu-Maximus5 is a Windows console emulator with tabs, which presents multiple consoles and simple GUI applications as one customizable GUI window with various features.