Optimizations that eliminate system stalls and improve overall responsiveness.
Integrated ChromeOS mouse driver provides a touchpad experience similar to ChromeOS.
Built on top of Xubuntu to provide a lightweight and fully functional desktop.
Fixes for issues that affect ChromeOS devices and are not found in standard distros.
GalliumOS can be installed in place of ChromeOS, or in a dual-boot configuration alongside ChromeOS. For dual-boot installs, see https://chrx.org/.
- New kernels: 4.9.4 (Braswell) and 4.8.17 (all others)
- Fixes for Braswell audio (all models except CYAN)
- Fix for installer crash in locales where "," is decimal point
- UEFI boot support for custom UEFI firmware
- Improved touchpad support for CAVE
- New desktop backgrounds
- Updated Numix and Numix-Circle icons
- New ISOs for Braswell, Skylake, and SAMUS models
- Dozens of upstream package updates and bugfixes