Record on-screen activity, add imported media, create interactive content, and share high-quality, HD videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device.
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more
- Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device
- macos version updated to 3.1.2
- Made lower volume levels more distinguishable on the timeline audio waveform
- Arrow keys now scroll the playhead instead of the timeline
- Tooltips now show for locked media
- Improved ability to scroll the timeline while playing
- Added ability to specify duration when extending a frame
- Adding ripple moving and trimming of media on the timeline
- Inserting space on the timeline by holding shift and dragging the playhead
- Added option to include under video captions in a variety of outputs
- Improved audio editing for timeline selections
- Keyframes now automatically fit in available space when added to media
- Improved messaging when uploading media to private or password protected folder on Screencast.com
- Fixed an issue that caused extended frames to show incorrect cursor effects
- Added ability to set the default animation duration to instant
- Fixed an issue causing table of contents to not be initially visible
- Improved memory usage and performance on the timeline
- Fixed issues causing CS7 project upgrades to fail
- Additional bug fixing
Apps similar to Camtasia Studio 3
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer.
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.