DataNumen Archive Repair includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged Zip or SFX archives, RAR archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB archives.
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
- Support to repair all subtypes of RAR archives.
- Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
- Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support to repair files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
- Auto check product updates.
- Auto upgrade to the latest version.
- Fix some minor bugs.