Advanced Archive Repair(AARCR) is an archive data recovery suite. It includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged Zip or SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB archives.
- Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
- Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
- Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
- Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.