With a single click, it can turn Windows setup DVDs and various recovery utilities (such as our own Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows) into bootable USB drives that can be used to install or recover Windows on the go.
Easy USB Creator runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows, and currently supports the creating bootable USBs of the following versions of Windows:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
Easy USB Creator can also create bootable USB sticks for recovery utilities and repair environments. Support for creating bootable jump drives from Linux setup ISO images is coming soon.
- Fix crash on Windows XP and Windows Vista on start of USB creation with a FileNotFoundException pointing at TaskbarList.dll
- USB creation progress is now reflected in the taskbar icon on Windows 7+
- Fixed an error causing Easy USB Creator to crash when starting a job due to cross-thread UI access.
- Validate that the target USB has only 1 primary partition.
- Support cases where the MBR index of the sole partition on the USB does not equal to 0.
- [USB-15] - High DPI scaling support in USB Creator
- [USB-16] - Easy USB Creator crashes on run on platforms without .NET 3.5
- [USB-9] - Exclude network drives from list
- [USB-10] - Support .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 simultaneously
- [USB-12] - Implement checking for and validating against md5sum.txt
- [USB-13] - Attempt to take ownership of (boot) files before deleting/overwriting